I Had a Great Time at the 2018 Ubiquitous Expo! Here’s Why I’ll Be Back Next Year!
If you know me, you know I love all things black girl magic and beauty! I love being around bold and beautiful black women who come together to celebrate their power through health, beauty, and sisterhood! That’s why one of my favorite events of the year has been the Ubiquitous Beauty Expo in Washington DC! If you missed it this year, I’m gonna give you 5 reason why you MUST attend in 2019!
1. There’s some serious Black Girl Magic EVERYWHERE you look - No matter which way you turn, you will see beautiful, melanin drenched gorgeousness all around you! It’s empowering!
2. Samples Galore - Love swag bags full of free samples of black hair products, makeup goods, skin care, and health products? This event is definitely for you!
3. Down to Earth chats with your favorite celebs and influencers - This event really gives you the chance to hear from some of your favorite people in the beauty industry to talk about more than just how we look on the outside. This year, women like Cynthia Bailey, Brandy Harvey, Syleena Johnson, and Claire Sulmers focused on the importance of physical wellness, mental health, and self love.
4. Great for all ages - What’s more beautiful than black women coming together to celebrate themselves? Black Women’s of all ages coming together! This is the kind of event that you, your momma, your sister, and your BFF can attend together!
5. Networking - Got a business or a side hustle that caters towards women? This is the perfect event to attend to meet potential clients, customers, business partners, and more. I met so many entrepreneurs and made countless connections and all were made with people of color! What’s better than us coming together to grow and expand our businesses and ideas?
Make sure you attend next year to enjoy all the Ubiquitous Expo has to offer! See you next year!
Check out some exclusive celebrity interviews from I snagged at this year’s expo!